Dr. Thomas J Burnett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas J Burnett?

Doesn't just write a RX and rush you out. He cares.

I found Dr Tom Burnett via a recommendation from another TBI survivor. I was interested in cutting edge holistic treatment of non-drug choices, by an MD. The first thing he did was get my nervous system calmed down. I finally felt safe to heal in an environment of kindness and genuine concern. I found my confidence again. I get trigger piont injections for Dystonia, trigeminal neuralgia and migraine. He's so patient. I know he'll never give up on me. He's a good, smart, caring man and doctor.

I will never go anywhere else! There is not one thing I can complain about. He has delivered above and beyond expectation every visit.

Dr. Burnett took the time and listened to my daughters complaints which I feel is a true rarity these days. He has helped her out so much-- we are eternally thankful for him and his staff.

Dr. Burnett was a tremendous help for my son who had been dealing with concussion symptoms for over 6 months. Great staff, great bedside manner.