Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Thomas C Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.<br>Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Thomas C Anderson has the following 3 expertise
- Blood Testing
- Fluid Testing
- Tissue Biopsy
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Thomas C Anderson accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
More about Dr. Thomas C Anderson
Dr. Anderson is medical director of Hospital Laboratories at Bon Secours DePaul Medical Center. He graduated from King's College London School of Dentistry in 1976 and University College Cork School of Medicine in 1982. He completed his residency in anatomic and clinical pathology at Hartford Hospital in Connecticut and fellowship training in cytopathology at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Md., in 1992. During his training, Dr. Anderson received the Ronald S. Beckett Award for outstanding resident. Before coming to Hampton Roads, he worked as a surgical pathologist at Fox Chase Cancer Center in Philadelphia, Pa. His professional interests include oncology pathology, particularly in head and neck, thoracic and cytopathy.
Locations & DirectionsKINGSLEY LANE PATHOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 150 Kingsley Ln, Norfolk, VA
Dr. Thomas C Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.