- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas C Armbruster MD
Dr. Thomas C Armbruster, MD is a doctor primarily located in Galloway, NJ, with another office in Galloway, NJ. Their specialties include General Practice.
Dr. Thomas C Armbruster has 2 locations
Dr. Thomas C Armbruster has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas C Armbruster has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas C Armbruster Accepts the Following Insurance
- 110 E Jimmie Leeds Rd Galloway , NJ : (609) 748-2100
- 110 E Jimmie Leeds Rd Galloway , NJ 08205
More about Dr. Thomas C Armbruster
"I chose to specialize in family medicine because I like to interact with patients on a more personal level. In addition, I am a big proponent of preventive medicine." Thomas Armbruster, MD, graduated with a medical degree from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. He earned national certification in his specialty from the American Board of Family Medicine and is a member of the American Academy of Family Physicians. In addition to family medicine, Dr. Armbruster’s areas of subspecialty include occupational medicine (the diagnosis and treatment of workplace injuries) and urgent care for non-life-threatening, minor medical emergencies. Outside of his professional practice, Dr. Armbruster, an experienced scuba diver and marine biologist, is the president and founder of the SandyHook SeaLife Foundation. This organization is dedicated to the protection and preservation of endangered marine animals and environments. He also has authored The Swordfish Hunters, a first-hand account of his experiences upon an off-shore commercial fishing boat.