Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Green
Dr. Thomas Green, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Green is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center-Ballard Campus, Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center and University of Washington Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Green has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Thomas Green has the following 8 expertise
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Dr. Thomas Green is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. Green is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Swedish Medical Center-Ballard Campus
Virginia Mason Hospital & Seattle Medical Center
University of Washington Medical Center
Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Swedish Health Services
Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
34 Years Experience
UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Thomas Green accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSwedish Urology Group, 1101 Madison St, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Green in this video.
Dr. Thomas Green is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.