Dr. Thomas C Keller Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas C Keller Jr?

Compassionate doctor. Has been working with me through some very tough problems. Highly recommended!

A wonderful doctor. Takes time and listens.

Ive been seeing Dr. Keller for about 5 years. He helped me through many tough times and situations. Highly recommend this doctor.

Excellent experience

Overall outstanding experience. Dr. Keller is caring and compassionate. Staff was outstanding. Highly recommend this physician.

Good work deserves honest praise

I am a retired nurse and have had two other extraordinary physicians for my primary care over the last 35 years. Dr Keller ranks among the best. He is kind, compassionate, professional, has excellent diagnostic skills and is current on all therapies. He is not too proud to refer to specialists when appropriate. And he has common sense, a rare trait today. We discuss medication and other treatments and I find him open to my ideas and we talk it through. His staff is kind and compassionate and I have never had to wait for an appointment. They are unfailingly courteous and helpful with insurance issues. I only hope he does not retire before this girl goes home to Heaven! I'd hate to break in another one!

The most unprofessional administrative staff.

I was a patient of Dr. Keller for several years. I have since transferred to another physician due to the lack of professionalism and down right rudeness of his staff. Also, when I was in a state of severe depression and needed medicine to help me get out of the circumstantial depression Dr. Keller refused to give me the medicine that I desperately needed. He was very aware of the current health sustaining medicine that he was prescribing to me but he refused to give me the right medicine I needed to get through the very deep depression I was in. It was also rumored that a couple years ago he was having an affair on his wife.If there is any truth to this rumor it goes to show the lack of integrity he has as a professional in the medicine field. I would not send a farm animal to his office. I believe he puts on a good act but does genuinely care for the best interest of the patient.

Robert D Cunningham Sr. aged 81

Favorite doctor of all time.

Great physician!

Best Internist in Town

I have been a patient of Dr. Keller since shortly after he started practicing in Hanover. Dr. Keller is by far the best doctor I have seen in a long time. His bedside manner is exceptional and it is very apparent that he cares about his patients from a personal standpoint. My only complaint lies within his front desk person and his assistant who at times can be a little brash in their attitude. I hope Dr. Keller will remain in Hanover for a many more years.

Dr. Keller works with his patients in planning their health needs. He offers choices and is excellent at explaining why things need to be done.

Dr. Thomas C Keller Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hanover, PA.