Dr. Thomas Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Kelly?

Posted on February 17th, 2016

Dr. Kelly did my parathyroid surgery. The surgery went quite well with follow-up lab test results where they need to be. I can't even see the scar. Dr. Kelly has a nice bedside manner and seemed very concerned for my well being. He never seemed rushed and answered all my questions. Would feel comfortable recommending him to my friends.

Excellent Dr. and staff!

Posted on September 23rd, 2012

Dr. Kelly is outstanding doctor. I was not fortunate to have cancer and a paralyzed vocal cord but certainly was lucky to choose his expertise. We drove about 70 miles each way and it was worth it. Dr. Kelly and staff were professional at all times. The empathy and compassion surprised us so much - along with Dr. Kelly's obvious research and thorough surgical care. My cancer is gone and my voice has returned:) I will always be grateful for the experience of feeling truly cared for - medically and emotionally - by Dr. Kelly and his team.

Good Experience