Dr. Thomas Klein Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Klein?

Bad service

Posted on December 6th, 2017

The front office staff were loud and obnoxious. They were very rude. Gloria kept getting mad and when you ask her a question she gets confused and very upset. Then she starts getting rude. While waiting to be called back, the girls were talking loudly about why a couple of the patients were being seen that day. This is not the first time they have talked about other patients. I am not medically trained but isn't that against privacy. I certainly wouldn't want my information out there for everyone to hear. There were quite a bit of people in the waiting area. Doc wanted me to see a specialist. He sent me up to the referral specialist. She has dark brown hair but can't remember her name. She was rude and I guess I interrupted her conversation with another coworker. She told me that the specialist office was closed and she would start working on it the next day. I've never heard of a specialist office closing at 10am on a Tuesday. Everyone was extremely rude. I will be getting a new doc.

Got to be a good Dr. somewhere in Wichita

Posted on July 26th, 2012

I have never in all my years of going to Dr.s met such an egotistical fool in my life. Tell him what the problem is, he says no, it's always something else but the problem is he's never right. RUN RUN RUN !!!! Go to a VET if you have to, anything is better than Klein!!!!

Fantastic

Posted on October 17th, 2011

Dr Tom Klein and his staff are fantastic. They are patient oriented and very caring. He is willing to get to know his patients and will even suggest alternative options in order to save money, if it makes sense. All in all I love this clinic and especially Dr Tom

Not At All Happy

Posted on March 3rd, 2010

My complaints are many. It is extremely hard to explain to Dr. Klein about what is the problem i'm having because he does not listen to his patients. I cannot get him to communicate with my insurance co. for authorizations to see other specialists. His is the only opinion that seems to matter. My prescriptions are always a hassle to get signed on time and the staff is extremely rude . Again it's as if i don't know anything and they know it all even when what they say and do is wrong. I have recieved wrong prescriptions and have had to argue with the staff when i'm holding the wrong Rx in my hand. Generally i think Dr. Klein should listen more to the patient and try to get as much info as possilbe and the staff needs to be more professional.

Conflicting diagnosis

Posted on January 6th, 2009

Went in for tight throat sensation, told me it was stomach acid told insurance GI issue arisen from mental dysfunction!? Either lacks intestinal fortitude to tell me directly I'm mental and is over prescribing drugs, thought he was doing me a favor? Either way if you can't trust a dr. who are you supposed to be able to trust? Felt lied to.

Posted on December 11th, 2008

It's not so much the doctor as it is his office staff in general.

Posted on June 19th, 2017