Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas C Young has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 17
I have seen Dr. Young 3 times now and I am completely satisfied with the care he gave with my knee injury. I was under the impression that he cares about his patients and is not out to make money off of his patients. I have both medicare and a private insurance and believe me I have been to some doctors that were out for the almighty dollar, Dr. Young is not that way, as a matter of fact he gave me the option to come back for a final check-up or if I felt I did not need to come in to just call and cancel. I have osteoporosis and RA, and degenerative bone disease, if I need an orthopedic doctor in the future, Dr. Young will fill that bill.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Young is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
25 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1993
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Thomas C Young accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry PPO - TN
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCollom & Carney Clinic-Main Clinic, 5002 Cowhorn Creek Rd, Texarkana, TX
Dr. Thomas C Young is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Texarkana, TX.