Dr. Thomas Cacciola Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Cacciola?

Stay Away from this Doctor

Posted on May 8th, 2017

He claims to be a holistic doctors, but he's a fraud. This doctor gives vitamin B shots which do nothing and charges you out of pocket rather than bill your insurance to make extra money on the side. I was suspicious when he wasn't honest about test results and he got angry when I asked a lot of questions.

The worst doctor I've ever been to

Posted on February 4th, 2016

I can't believe this man can call himself a doctor. He's so unpleasant, discourteous, and uncaring and I've never had a worse experience with a doctor. He laughed at me when I told him my symptoms, and barely let me speak beyond that. He didn't even introduce himself, as I was new patient. He's a quack new age doctor who's better suited to preach as a village shaman than a modern day doctor. On top of that, he wouldn't send my test results to my GP when I asked more than five times, after deciding that I wasn't going back because he made me so uncomfortable. His office is dirty and why he has garlic hanging at the door, I don't care to know. I highly recommend anyone considering him as their doctor to seek a more professional and kinder individual. With his manners, it shouldn't be hard to find. If I could give my experience a 0 star rating, I would.

Posted on December 4th, 2015

An excellent doctor who thinks out of the box and explains situation in an understandable manner. I believe he treated me in a natural and traditional way in which I have avoided having thyroid surgery. He also has recommended a supplement program which I know has been helpful.

CASH ONLY

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Doctor's office has an antiquated accounting system and only takes CASH. You better get a receipt. After your insurance company adjusts the charges, they send a bill for the unpaid difference but never deduct the copay payment you made before you left the office. I find this annoying every time I get a bill from them. It's up to you to make the deduction. They're either lazy or sneaky.

Posted on October 31st, 2014

Dr. Cacciola is very thorough doctor and he never overlooks anything. His approach is homeopathic first but believes in traditional medications and preventatives. He is the best of both worlds and a rare find!

One of the best

Posted on May 17th, 2014

He is the type of doctor to think outside the box. Instead of throwing pills at you, he looks into your lifestyle, diet and activity level and suggests ways to cure your problem alternatively. He will do a blood exam to check for vitamin levels among other things. His medical advice fixed a problem that I had been suffering with for a long time, a task that no other doctor could help me with. Best of all, he helped me without the use of prescription medications, just by simply suggesting a diet and combination of supplemental vitamins. Some reviewers stated that the office is outdated. He has antique equipment, which makes gives the office the feel like its the 1930's. Its quite nice. Because the equipment is old doesn't mean it is dirty.

disappointed

Posted on September 19th, 2012

office is outdated and dingy. The staff is not pleasant (except the nurse). And this doctor is terrible. He seems cold and uncaring, no eye contact, doesn't explain anything, doesn't like questions and acts like he knows everything. I don't recommend it!

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on August 16th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Cacciola's for over 20 years. I love the fact that this doctor feels the way that I feel about drugs. I prefer to go a natural route to fixing any problem before I have to rely on a drug. He is incredibly kind, attentive and he does not rush you out of his office. His office staff is great, too.

Terrible experience

Posted on September 21st, 2011

This office was a mess -- crowded, dirty, with ancient equipment, and a terrible smell throughout. The staff were rude, the nurse was rough, and the doctor could not have been more dismissive, cold, and uncaring. What a terrible experience. Would definitely NOT recommend!

Best doctor ever

Posted on August 15th, 2011

Opinionated

Posted on May 19th, 2011

Although I have a non functioning thyroid and am under a specialist's care, he told me he doesn't agree with endocrinologists and wanted to substitute my medication for a supplement. He questioned my allergies even though I have gone into shock on a number of occasions. Won't be going back!

Not returning

Posted on May 19th, 2011

I should have read the reviews before going to this quack! Doesn't listen and gets edgy when I asked questions. Instead of keeping his office clean he thinks hanging stinky garlic gets rid of bacteria. Yuck!!!!