Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas R Cadier has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 25
Dr, Cadier has a very easy, low-key and friendly manner that makes him easy to talk to and easy to understand. He spends the time I need to make sure I understand everything he is telling and advising me. I especially like Dr. Cadier because he wants to try a conservative treatment plan, exhausing all options before opting for surgery. He has done minor surgery on my knee which was very successful, and then we treated with a drug regiment with good results. Would highly recommend Dr. Cadier.
I just had my 15 month check up for a partial knee replacement today and passed with flying colors. Dr Cadier is the most caring, compassionate and intelligent doctor I know as is his office and operating staff at Gwinnett Medical Center. He prepares his patients for their surgery by recommending a class at the hospital to let you know exactly what to expect and what to have ready to take to the hospital as well as what to have at home ready for you when you return home from the hospital. I would recommend Dr. Cadier, as well as his PA, Diana and I'm so thankful and blessed to have had him as my surgeon. I would recommend him 100% to anyone needing a knee or hip replacement.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2015, 2013, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2012, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
48 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Locations & DirectionsSt Lukes Hospital, 101 Hospital Dr, Columbus, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas R Cadier in this video.
Dr. Thomas R Cadier is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, NC.