- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas R Cadier has 2 locations
Dr. Thomas R Cadier has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas R Cadier has the following 17 expertise
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Diseases
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Acquired Joint Deformities
- Hip Surgery
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
49 Years Experience
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Thomas R Cadier Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Thomas R Cadier
Dr. Cadier graduated from the Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine in 1970. He works in Columbus, NC and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Cadier is affiliated with Saint Luke's Hospital.