Dr. Thomas Cadier Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Cadier?

Best Dr I have ever seen.

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

He is a fabulous DR. Easy to talk to, Listens, (very important to me). The office staff is very professional. I would not hesitate recommending him or his office to anyone. He is very patient and NOT once did I feel like I was rushed to get to his next patient.

Posted on August 7th, 2014

The best Orthopaedic Surgeon in the Atlanta area

Shattered Wrist

Posted on November 5th, 2013

Dr. Thomas Cadier is a FABULOUS doctor. He gladly saw me the day I called, and worked in my wrist surgery the NEXT day!! He is extremely easy to talk with and very easy going. His approachable demeanor and caring attitude made me very comfortable.

A wonderful, caring doctor

Posted on April 14th, 2013

Dr, Cadier has a very easy, low-key and friendly manner that makes him easy to talk to and easy to understand. He spends the time I need to make sure I understand everything he is telling and advising me. I especially like Dr. Cadier because he wants to try a conservative treatment plan, exhausing all options before opting for surgery. He has done minor surgery on my knee which was very successful, and then we treated with a drug regiment with good results. Would highly recommend Dr. Cadier.

Posted on September 6th, 2012

I just had my 15 month check up for a partial knee replacement today and passed with flying colors. Dr Cadier is the most caring, compassionate and intelligent doctor I know as is his office and operating staff at Gwinnett Medical Center. He prepares his patients for their surgery by recommending a class at the hospital to let you know exactly what to expect and what to have ready to take to the hospital as well as what to have at home ready for you when you return home from the hospital. I would recommend Dr. Cadier, as well as his PA, Diana and I'm so thankful and blessed to have had him as my surgeon. I would recommend him 100% to anyone needing a knee or hip replacement.

I fell in love all over again

Posted on July 13th, 2012

These people in this office are the best! Dr. Cadeir and his staff are very smart .That smile is sincere. They care.

Dr. Cadier....A True and Caring Professional!

Posted on May 31st, 2012

Dr. Cadier conducted a total Hip Replacement on me two weeks ago, and I am walking without virtually any assistance at all! Dr. Cadier was so caring and spent the time with me to explain everything in detail. The office staff at Orthopedic Care are wonderful, Diana his P.A. is excellent, the Gwinnett Surgery Center Staff was so kind, and the Program that Dr. Cadier has set up for P.T. Home Health Aftercare was just unbelievable to me. I really didn't have to do anything. I have another hip to do yet, and will not even begin to hesitate and look forward to Dr. Cadier and his staff taking care of me again. Thank you Dr. Cadier. You are an absolute Class Act, Professional, and fun to have as my Orthopedic Doctor!

Posted on April 10th, 2012

Dr. Cadier is friendly and knowledgeable. He injected both of my knees and got me relatively pain free!

Posted on May 13th, 2011

Been seeing Dr Cadair for a few years now, excellant in every way the only complaint is the wait time, have waited over an hour on some occasions

What a wonderful doctor

Posted on May 12th, 2011

Dr. Cadier is very easy to talk with and he has a great bedside manner. He's always willing to explain his findings in detail showing ex-rays on his computer screen and an in office replica of the knee. He's always ready to help in whatever way he can, medicine samples until you can get to the pharmacy, discount medicine cards. The nurses even call in prescriptions to my pharmacy when my old prescription had expired and I didn't know. I usually visit the Lawrenceville office. They are great.

One Great Doctor!

Posted on March 23rd, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr Cadier for many years. I have always found him to be the most knowledgeable, friendly, caring physician. He takes time to explain to you what's happening with your medical problem and making sure you understand in layman terms. If that means I have to wait a few more minutes in the waiting room while he is caring for another patient then I have no problem with it. I really appreciate Dr Cadier and his entire staff.

Posted on January 8th, 2017