Dr. Thomas Calkins Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Calkins?

Head Trauma; sutures

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr. Calkins sewed up a gash in my forehead in a very visible location. This was excellent, excellent work and I doubt there will be a scar thanks to his fine "needlepoint". So nice to find someone this good with a suture in an ER setting.

Posted on October 26th, 2012

Dr. Calkins treated me while I was in the ER department at Mission Hospital. He was very thorough and caring. Although he could have released me the same day I came in, he chose to keep me overnight for observation and to run some tests in the morning. Fortunately everything turned out to be ok, but I know if something was wrong I was in great hands!

Posted on February 25th, 2017