Dr. Thomas Campion Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Campion?

Posted on June 12th, 2017

I cannot thank Doctor Champion and Doctor Jabush enough. I am truly blessed that both awesome surgeons were available for my husband for second time. Both times were emergency surgeries and both times they pulled my husband thru them both. Doctor Champion explained everything to me prior to procedure and calmed me down as I was bit worried for my Husband. I would HIGHLY recommend both doctors. They both have Miracle Hands and God Bless you both Thanks ever so MUCH!!

Posted on June 28th, 2016

Dr. Campion assisted in a surgery performed by Dr. Jabush. They had me pay $400.00 up front which my insurance company said I should not have done. Although Dr. Campion was paid as an assisting Doctor they still kept my money. Be very careful planing surgery with this group. It is all about the money. Very unhappy and dissatisfied. Dr. Jabush is wonderful but would not go back.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

No bedside manner as of yet as I go to get my hernia fixed next week but so far everything's been great (except for the hernia)

Posted on May 20th, 2017