Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas A Carothers Jr
Dr. Thomas A Carothers Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Batesville, IN. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Carothers is affiliated with Margaret Mary Community Hospital, Jewish Hospital and Good Samaritan Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas A Carothers Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Thomas A Carothers Jr has the following 14 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Thomas A Carothers Jr has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Thomas A Carothers Jr is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
Yes, sometimes it IS a long wait to see this doctor, but that's because he'll never short you with the time he spends treating you! (He is worth the wait)/ Not only is he a very nice person, but he is a very detailed doctor who will answer all your questions. He'll be certain that you leave with everything you need.
Dr. Carothers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
46 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Thomas A Carothers Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
Locations & DirectionsThe Outpatient Rehabilitation Center, 206 State Road 129 S, Batesville, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Carothers Jr in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Carothers Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Batesville, IN.