Dr. Thomas M Carrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas M Carrell?

BEST ORTHOPEDICS OFFICE

From the staff to Doctors they were absolutely wonderful and knowledgeable.

Rating of ZERO for this Horrible doctor and staff

Rating of ZERO for this "excuse" for a doctor. My primary care physician recommended this orthopedic surgeon "Carrell" to examine my knee which had torn cartilage surgically removed in the past. He was hateful and rough during the examination. He recommended knee replacement after looking at my MRI. I wanted alternative treatment. Not until I repeatedly asked for physical therapy did he and his unhelpful staff make that available to me. He refused to adequately fill out a form I needed for my job. I could not walk and I was in terrible pain. At one point Carrell started raising his voice at me in the examination room. I was, needless to say, very uncomfortable with him, and I did not go back there. I requested copies of my medical records, and he had entered so many errors on them, I was shocked. I find him and his staff to be completely incompetent, hostile if you do not want surgery, and unable to record accurate medical records. His receptionist calls everybody "sweetie". Ugh! Not until I visited another orthopedic and professional specialist did I get a diagnosis and help with my painful condition. My tendons from the hip to the knee, and knee to ankle were inflamed during the whole time I was trying to get help from Carrell. He ignored my pain and did nothing to help me. The specialist who helped me with the pain in my leg used injections for a limited time. The pain subsided and I could walk reasonably well. I did not ever have the knee replacement surgery that Carrell insisted upon. Thank God I didn't do what that quack Carrell told me to do. Instead I found a great doctor who helped me tremendously! No one should have to endure abuse in an examination room of a doctor's office. I wish I had an video and audio of it all.

wonderful Dr.

Dr. Carrell cares about his patients! I had knee surgery on Tuesday and he did a great job! He made sure my husband was well aware of the procedure and then afterwards he took him into a private room to discuss how the surgery went and how my recovery was going. His staff is also amazing

Complete professionalism

Very satisfied with the diagnosis.

I'm impressed

Dr. Carrell either did his homework (checked my medical records) or is exceptionally observant. During my visit, he addressed the medical problems I have in addition to the reason for my visit. I've had doctors that made a diagnosis before they even saw me and without looking at my records. That didn't happen with Dr. Carrell. I'm impressed!

My name is Roy and an avid fisherman. At 69 yrs young I found myself not able to do the one thing I loved doing, fishing. Dr Carrell and his great staff gave me my active life back. The BEST!!

Excellent

office environment is pristine, staff warm and welcoming. Dr Carroll is the best! I have complete faith in his expertise and have always been treated with great care and respect.

Dr. Carroll seemed sympathetic while taking my knee xrays, was gentle when I had to stand up from my wheel chair and hold onto my walker. However, after that he was highly rude and actually rough with my knees. I told him the cortisone shots had not helped in the past. My xrays showed no cartilage in knees. My husband asked some questions and Dr. Carroll interrupted him and avoided answering him at all. He proceeded to inject the cortisone while I was telling him I did not want it. He jerked my knees roughly. My left knee is in a lot more pain now than before. He disqualified me from having surgery. Yes I am obese but am having a sleeve put in. I tried to explain I had gained over 75 lbs since being in the wheelchair. Also my bariatric surgeon won't do the surgery if I am wheelchair bound because of course I need to exercise. He would not listen and proceeded in playing God. He was rude and to,d me he would not do anything until " you show me self control and then I will decide." Exact quote. So bottom line is he is preventing me from losing weight and walking.

Office visit

Great doctor and staff. Listens to you and reacts to your comments. Dr Carrell explains each step of what was done as far as your surgery and steps for rehab and healing. He and his staff is very professional and friendly. Has met my every need and expectation.

Hip replacement

Dr. Carrell has been great all the way around.The hole experience has been fantastic. I had a full hip replacement and have had no pain at all after the surgery. Back to work in 3 weeks. I also need a knee replacement and I will defiantly have Dr. Carrell do that as well.

Ouch, my knee since is unbearable

I would recommend Dr. Carrell to anyone and everyone. He took as much time as I needed when discussing my knee replacement. He was my second opinion so he already had all my tests. He was the only doctor to understand me and my pain. I had surgery scheduled within the week. Recovery has been good and his office staff is awesome.

Dr. Thomas M Carrell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near North Richland Hills, TX.