I love Dr Thomas. J caruthers he is a good doctor he took the time to listen what I have to say I wouldn't mind if he can be a Crum Premier Care doctor Premier Car Care premiere care

the staff and Doctor were friendly

I was given a medication because I was so nervous that I feel now may have affected my child mentally by this doctor. My child is diagnosed woth PDD/ borderline autism. I also was tore up because he use forceps on me and my infant to rush it along. He wanted to go on vacation that day. I had a wonderful delivery for my 2 nd child in Nola. He is considered a high risk doctor too. Don't do it ladies!!

Dr. Thomas J Caruthers Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Covington, TN.