Dr. Thomas D Cerabona Is this you?

11 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas D Cerabona?

DR CERABONA WE MEAT INLATE 2006 SPOKE WITH HIM IWERETOLD EVERYTHING I HAD TO TAKE CARE OFF BEFORE I WERE ABLE TO HAVE THE GASTIC BAY PASSI WENT IN NOT KNOWING THERE WERE SO MANY TESTESDR CERABONA, GAVE ME SIX MONTHS TO DO ALL MY TESTES BECAUSE HE SAID SIX MONTHS WERE GIVEN JUST IN TIME IF I DIDN;T WANT TO STILL GO ON WITH THE PAY PASS. ATER THE SIX MONTHS I WERE READY DR CERABONA ,ARE A VERY KIND ,LOVING,UNDERSTADING DOCTOR HE SHOW YOU HE CARE., BY THE WAY I HAD MY BY PASS DONE BACK IN 2007 I AM DOING FINE I LOVE THE OUT COME, '