Dr. Thomas S Cerasaro Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas S Cerasaro?

AWESOME Urologist

Dr. Cerasaro did my Cholecystectomy on December 13, 2011 at that time I lived in Myrtle Beach, SC .. On June 30, 2017 I moved to Fort Myers, Fl. I wanted him and all of you to know my many years with my awesome Sling has given me a healthier body, thanks to Dr. Cerasaro. Linda Soeder

Very good and through.

what a fluke

this doctor cut on me ,i would not trust him he does not have a clue what he is doin ,sure he will tell u your in good hands than when he gets paid ,he will throw u to the wolves ,i am having serious complications and his answer to them is I DONT NOW ------ please is this guy seroious,he needs to go drive a freakin ice cream truck what a dummy,now what do i do im bleeding all over myself have no control over when i pee ,have a major infection goin on ,just sayin to all trust me DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR, hope yall find a good doc and good luck!!!!!!

Excellent urologist. I have total confidence in him.

Dr. Thomas S Cerasaro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Murrells Inlet, SC.