Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas Cerato has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 36
when I lived in Glendale AZ Dr Cerado was my Dr He was always there for me no matter what he always listened to my issues and always took very good care of me I moved to IL in 2010 and have not found a Dr Who is as good or never will be as good as Dr Cerado I miss him so much and would be willing to move back to AZ just to be able to have him back as my dr I miss you Dr Cerado
Dr. Cerato is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
34 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Thomas Cerato accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5114 W Peoria Ave, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Thomas Cerato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.