Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Chamberlin has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas J Chamberlin has the following 14 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Showing 5 of 6
Was going to see this wonderful piece of work, when a down poor hit.... Slowed down the cars and I had to cancel my appoint. Did I want to, NO, but I had no choice. I call to talk to the receptionist and once I got off of the phone, Dr. Chamberlin informed the receptionist that he would not see me and to refer me to another Dr. in his clinic. He told her the reason was because I was late calling and didn't show up early! This was my first visit and I ask to speek to him, of course I was denied! I could have guessed that with the spineless way he dismissed me! So doctor Chamberlin, if you see this, just know your not perfect and should show some compassion and possibly some understanding!! Maybe you should read your Hippocratic oath again! REALLY!! JERK!!
Dr. Chamberlin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Wisconsin Hospital
Dr. Thomas J Chamberlin accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Building Group, 1234 Commercial St SE, Salem, OR
Dr. Thomas J Chamberlin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salem, OR.