Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Chippendale
Dr. Thomas Chippendale, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, CA, with other offices in Encinitas, CA and La Jolla, CA . He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Chippendale is affiliated with Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas, Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla and Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego. Dr. Chippendale has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Chippendale has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Thomas Chippendale has the following 6 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Holistic Health
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Thomas Chippendale has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Thomas Chippendale is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
My experience with Dr. Chippendale has been very positive! He takes the necessary time to evaluate the situation and provides multiple alternatives for treatment. He truly partners with you to facilitate movement along the continuum of recovery. I would strongly recommend him for neurological health related issues!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Chippendale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Scripps Memorial Hospital Encinitas
Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista
UC San Diego Health System
Tri-City Medical Center
33 Years Experience
University of California at Irvine
Graduated in 1980
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas Chippendale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, CA.