Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Chopp has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 12
I had terrible pain from a shoulder injury. I sought care from Dr. Chopp. He advised surgery and before the surgery informed me on the procedure and recovery care. I felt confident and trustworthy in his ability as a doctor to help me with my shoulder problem. Dr. Chopp completed the surgery and in less than three months I had use of my arm and no pain. Dr. chopp is an excellent Orthoepedic doctor and his office staff is friendly, cheerful and helpful. Thank you so much.
I had a few appointments presurgery where Dr Chopp explained all my options very clearly after asking a lot of questions and examining my shoulder. Surgery was much easier than I expected. Recovery has been very good. I am almost back to all of my strength and mobility after 3 1/2 months. Peggy Jackson, Kelly Vincent and the rest of the staff including Treasure Valley Hospital have been outstanding. Dr Chopp covered all the bases and got the job done with not one problem. I have already recommended these folks to friends and family if they ever have a similar need.
Dr Chopp and his staff have been wonderful in my care from shoulder surgery. It has been 6 months since my surgery. I highly recommend Dr Chopp. He always took his time with me and answered questions I had. Very Patient!! I have very little scarring from the surgery which I am thankful for. He must of cared!!! Peggy, his nurse has always been attentive to my needs after surgery. Whenever I was in pain, she always took the time to help me, even with all my crying. Kelly, Dr Chopp's assistant also was very patient with me. She encouraged me and listened as well. I am so thankful for the care they gave me!!!
I was referred to Dr. Chopp by family doctor for a total shoulder replacement. The nursing staff was excellent at the office and at the hospital. I have been working with Dr. Chopp and his staff over the past 4 months since surgery. I am finally released to return to work. My shoulder pain is greatly improved. I would recommend Dr. Chopp to anyone.
Dr. Chopp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
38 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 1980
University Of Minnesota Health Care System
Dr. Thomas M Chopp accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross Idaho
- Blue Cross ID PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health First Choice Network
Regence Health Plans
- Regence ID Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShoulder Clinic Of Idaho, 8854 W Emerald St Ste 102, Boise, ID
Dr. Thomas M Chopp is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boise, ID.