Dr. Thomas Chopp Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Chopp?

Every step with Dr Chopp & staff was great! Doug Barklow

Posted on March 7th, 2017

I had a few appointments presurgery where Dr Chopp explained all my options very clearly after asking a lot of questions and examining my shoulder. Surgery was much easier than I expected. Recovery has been very good. I am almost back to all of my strength and mobility after 3 1/2 months. Peggy Jackson, Kelly Vincent and the rest of the staff including Treasure Valley Hospital have been outstanding. Dr Chopp covered all the bases and got the job done with not one problem. I have already recommended these folks to friends and family if they ever have a similar need.

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Dr Chopp is real thorough and gives good descriptions of the options available. I had a really bad shoulder and he fixed all the problems. He did a great job with the surgery. His PA and staff are wonderful .

Posted on September 9th, 2016

Dr Chopp and his staff have been wonderful in my care from shoulder surgery. It has been 6 months since my surgery. I highly recommend Dr Chopp. He always took his time with me and answered questions I had. Very Patient!! I have very little scarring from the surgery which I am thankful for. He must of cared!!! Peggy, his nurse has always been attentive to my needs after surgery. Whenever I was in pain, she always took the time to help me, even with all my crying. Kelly, Dr Chopp's assistant also was very patient with me. She encouraged me and listened as well. I am so thankful for the care they gave me!!!

Total Shoulder Replacement

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Chopp by family doctor for a total shoulder replacement. The nursing staff was excellent at the office and at the hospital. I have been working with Dr. Chopp and his staff over the past 4 months since surgery. I am finally released to return to work. My shoulder pain is greatly improved. I would recommend Dr. Chopp to anyone.

Go somewhere else!

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Absolutely terrible - rude people and had to seek a second opinion. Giant waste of time and $ towards my deductible.

Posted on June 25th, 2014

I am very pleased with the result of my shoulder surgery. The recovery time was exactly as predicted and I again have complete mobility

Posted on August 10th, 2017