Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Chorba has the following 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Thomas J. Chorba is "the" outstanding physician in this area. His bold and innovative practice is a combination of concern, compassion and astute ability to analyze complex and multi-faceted diseases. He is always interested in both the thoughts of his patients/clients regarding respective illnesses, of his patients, as well as, the presenting symptoms. Dr. Chorba has never forgotten that his practice is based in the human race - he never treats one as merely a reference number on a chart. He is neither condescending nor patronizing.I have referred many of my friends to Dr. Chorba and have never heard any negative comments regarding his care in the past thirty (30) years. This is a gentleman who understands that the practice of medicine entails a great deal more than having the legal right to issue prescriptions or order questionable batteries of tests.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
45 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
St Francis Hospital
Dr. Thomas J Chorba accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSt Francis Health, 2740 W Foster Ave Ste 105, Chicago, IL
Dr. Thomas J Chorba is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.