Dr. Thomas Christopher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Christopher?

Aortic Valve Replacement

Posted on December 18th, 2015

During my appointment with Dr. Christopher, I asked 15 questions pertaining to aortic valve replacement in order to determine the best medical procedure for me personally. Throughout the one hour visit, Dr. Christopher graciously answered every question I threw at him; not once did I get the impression he was anxious or in a hurry to end the session. I don't believe I could have found a more knowledgeable, compassionate or warm-hearted surgeon. I feel very "at ease" having Dr. Christopher perform surgery to remove the defective aortic valve in my heart, and to replace it with a new one. For anyone needing heart surgery, I highly recommend that you consider Dr. Tom Christopher who has many years’ experience as a heart surgeon. And, as a side note, I couldn’t ask for a surgeon with a better sense of humor or one who is easier to communicate with.

Posted on December 31st, 2014

Dr. Christopher saved my life with a triple bypass and second surgery to rewire broken wire after a severe coughing spell. Many complications followed not related to surgery. I would not have anyone else operate on me.

Posted on August 7th, 2017