Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas J Cittadine
Dr. Thomas J Cittadine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Noblesville, IN. He has 47 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Cittadine is affiliated with St Vincent Mercy Hospital and Community Hospital East. Dr. Cittadine has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas J Cittadine has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Cittadine is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
St Vincent Hospital Health Center
Dr. Thomas J Cittadine accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IU Health EMPLOYER PLAN
- Multiplan PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorth River Cross Orthopaedics And Sports Medical, 18051 River Rd Ste 100, Noblesville, IN
Dr. Thomas J Cittadine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Noblesville, IN.