4.9

Great Physician!

Dr Clegg is awesome. Nice office and staff.

Excellent Service

This was my first visit to Dr Clegg and it was a great experience. This doctor is very patient and take time to explain everything to you and to make sure you understand it. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

Excellent Professionalism rarely found...

I met Dr. Clegg and were amazed at his devoted time only to me. He listened to me patiently without making me feel I needed to "hurry up." I will always be grateful for his service to our country and will tell my friends I have found the very best ENT Doctor in the world. Thank you.

Good Doctor

I am very happy with Dr Clegg. He takes his time in treating my problem and is always ready to answer any questions I have. I have recommended him to my friends.

Long Standing Patient

I’m have been a patient of Dr Clegg’s for almost 20 years. He has always been honest with me and has seen to my needs in a positive way. He has performed three different surgeries on me, each being successful. I can’t imagine going to another ENT with my needs. He’s the absolute best!

After Moving From Area New Highway Allows Patient Return

After first moving to Texas, I saw Dr. Clegg as my ENT and was very satisfied with his care. My only reason for leaving his practice was because I moved to Tomball which made the travel back to Kingwood a long trip with no highways to travel. I “made-do” with the other doctors, but was never as satisfied as I had been with Dr. Clegg. When the ENT I had currently been seeing left and went back to his home state practice, I realized that the new Grand Parkway that opened could get me back over to Dr. Clegg’s via highway in fairly quickly. It had been a while since I’d seen him so I was coming in as a new patient. I had injured my nose, but also had other issues that a neurologist wanted addressed, and I thought I might have to come back for a second appointment to cover them. Dr. Clegg addressed all my issues completely in addition to a hearing test for tinnitus, my allergies and sinuses. The office is easy to get to, the wait time was minimal, Dr. Clegg’s was as just the same as years before.... great! I’m very happy to be back.

Parathyroid surgery/ primary hyperparathyroidism

Surgery went without a hitch. He is thorough, patiently explains the process, and follows up diligently. Very pleasant individual. Referred by my nephrologist, and I highly recommend him for this procedure .

Very comfortable with Dr. Clegg. Overall experience very good

Most kind. An undersstandung doc very gental highly recommend

Great practice!

My grandson's orthodontist recommended Dr. Clegg. We were very pleased with our visit to Dr. Clegg, from making the appointment to the office visit was a very pleasant experience. Dr. Clegg was very informative and took the time to explain everything to us!

Dr. Thomas J Clegg is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kingwood, TX.