Dr. Thomas A Consolati Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Thomas A Consolati?

thoughtful doctor

when I was diagnosed with lymphoma, Dr. Consolati held my hands and stated "we will get you through this". He has been right there since day one and gave me hope and courage to face the journey I was about to travel. He has been understanding of what I have gone through, been knowledgeable and has always answered my questions (which have been many, trust me). He has been patient and helped me to be patient with the process of my treatments and has been there as I now deal with complications from that treatment. thank you is not nearly enough. He spends time to really talk to me about what is going on and what the next steps will be. He is good at organizing my thoughts, and breaking everything into steps. He follows up on everything and keeps me well informed. He made facing cancer okay and always makes me feel like I matter. Patients are obviously important to him.

Dr. Thomas A Consolati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lee, MA.