Dr. Thomas Conti Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Conti?

Ptosis Blephaplasty Surgery

Posted on July 14th, 2015

Dr Conti is an excellent Surgeon. I had upper and lower blephaplasty and ptosis surgery. He explained everything about the surgery prior so that i could make proper decision for my needs. I couldnt be happier with the results! Im amazed at how quickly I healed with little discomfort! I would highly recommend him!! His staff is extremely friendly and helpful as well I had issues with my ins Co and they worked with me to solve the issue!!

Very Satisfied With Droopy Eyelid Correction Surgery

Posted on May 13th, 2014

The skin of my upper eyelid below the eyebrow sagged down to rest on my eyelash and was pushing the eyelid down. This reduced the upper visual field and gave an appearance which looked to be very sleepy. Dr. Conti completely corrected the problem with a functional blepharoplasty. The procedure was with minimal pain and discomfort. I was well treated pre-op and post-op. My recovery was well described beforehand. I only needed OTC pain relief and cold packs. I was essentially fully healed after two weeks. The result was completely satisfying. My upper visual field was expanded so I could fully see what I had been missing for years. My sleepy eyed appearance was eliminated fully. I would rate the full result as five stars. I highly recommend Dr. Conti for this type of procedure.

Posted on September 17th, 2017