Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas A Corcoran has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Joint Replacement
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Surgery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
I am a patient of Dr. Corcoran's and I must say I am very suprised about the other comment about him. He is a wonderful Dr as well as surgeon. He has always made time to answer all of my questions and I am one wth many questions when it comes to my health. If I ever had a problem or concern he would not make me wait for an appointment. Most specialist are very difficult to get appointments with in a timely manner. I have referred many friends and family to him and they all love him. The office is VERY busy but I would think if you have a busy office then alot of people must want to come there for a reason. Overall I will always return to the office and continue to see Dr. Cororan. Pros: Wonderful Staff, Attentive Doctor
Worst service ever. They give you a beeper as if you were in a TGI Fridays as you wait, which was well over an hour. Then they send you back with a bag and you have to find your own way to the room, nobody bothers to walk you back to your room. Then Dr. Corcoran came in, talked for a minute, then walked out and took a phone call while he kept the door open and was talking to someone about how "hopefully it happens while he's in the OR so that way he can't hold us liable, by the way I have a check for $5000 for you next time your here" is the exact words I caught. Then comes back in, talks in his tape recorder and says "Nice to meet you, see you back in 6 weeks, go to room 18 to get your splint." then proceeds to walk out. Horrible !! Doesn't care about patients and their concerns or questions. Insurance: Workers Comp
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Corcoran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Thomas A Corcoran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital Blue Cross
- Capital BC PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Horizon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNortheast Orthopaedic Specialists, 3110 Grant Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas A Corcoran in this video.
Dr. Thomas A Corcoran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.