- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas B Cortellesi has 2 locations
Dr. Thomas B Cortellesi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Thomas B Cortellesi has the following 15 expertise
- Digestive System Cancer
- Stomach Flu (Gastroenteritis)
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Abdominal Pain
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hypovolemia (Low Blood Volume)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Thomas B Cortellesi Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1109 Plaza Dr Grundy , VA : (276) 935-2677
- 1109 Plaza Dr Ste 1A Grundy , VA 24614
More about Dr. Thomas B Cortellesi
Dr. Cortellesi works in Grundy, VA and 1 other location and specializes in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Cortellesi is affiliated with Clinch Valley Medical Center and Pikeville Medical Center.