Dr. Thomas Cross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Cross?

Posted on July 27th, 2016

Very exceptional Doctor and Staff. High Regards!

Posted on February 15th, 2016

Excellent Dr. Very kind and knowledgeable

Thanks

Posted on September 3rd, 2014

Love Dr Cross he helped me with Arthritis in my shoulder and carpal tunnel right hand Thank you Dr Cross for making me feel better

Never a straight answer

Posted on May 22nd, 2011

I had three visits before my knee replacement. I repeatedly asked about the type and quantity of pain killers that would be used during my recovery. Having had this knee replaced before I understood what was involved. I explained, again, that I have a high tolerance to pain killers and a low tolerance for pain. Dr. Cross stated several times that "I would be kept comfortable". About my 6th time asking he finally told me which meds he planned on using and it was not the kind he actually used. He decreased the frequency too early and I spent many hours in severe pain when he could have prevented it, like he said he would. I asked many times about the recovery time I could expect and got the same answer over and over again, "everybody is different" but when my recovery was slow at the beginning he talked about returning to surgery and having him stretch my new knee manually. These are the worst of several bad things about Dr, Cross. I found Dr. Cross evasive, deceptive and uncaring.

Posted on January 18th, 2010

Dr. Cross is kind. He diagnosed me with arthritis, which I know is very common, but he treated me like I was his only patient. His concern for my comfort was, and continues to be, sincere. I will gladly continue to see Dr. Cross and am very happy and satisfied with his staff.Oh...and about waiting...I always take a book when I go to any doctor's office!

my surgical journey

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Dr cross is an OUTSTANDING surgeon! He tells it the way it is so you know where you stand. He puts your situation in language you can understand. All your options, all the pros and cons. Excellent bedside manner and good sense of humor.I especially liked his reading material: farside, etc. Getting an appointment may be difficult only because when your good, your in demand!

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 16th, 2009

It's true that Dr. Cross is a busy doctor. You may have trouble scheduling an appointment with him because he's always busy, but there's a reason why. He's an amazing doctor. Very caring and professional .

Posted on June 7th, 2017