Dr. Thomas L Dalessio Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Thomas L Dalessio?

Excellent experience

Dr. D'Alessio recently administered the contrast injection for my shoulder MRI at Greensboro Imaging. He was very detailed in his explanation to me prior to the injection regarding what he was doing and the purpose of the injection. Clear information was given to my orthopedic surgeon which enabled me to FINALLY understand the problem with my shoulder and get some relief!! Dr. D'Alessio was very professional but also down to earth. He listened to my comments and responded to my concerns. I would definately recommend him.

Lung Cancer