Dr. Thomas D Callahan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas D Callahan?

Very Professional, love this clinic.

Not enough treatment for too long of a wait

I have been to the Callahan Clinic a few times, just went in today for a simple blood draw and waited for at least half an hour. The receptionist paged a nurse a few times, but until another nurse noticed me sitting there I was not helped. Also, the receptionists were training a new girl, when she left for lunch the two sat there and bad mouthed her behind her back incessantly. When I saw the doctor yesterday I mentioned that my thyroid was aching, and he had no helpful advice or opinion as to what the problem was. I was prescribed levothyroxine by a nurse practitioner, and when I asked about dietary or lifestyle changes she just told me that I would need to take the drug for the rest of my life. After doing a simple google search I found that goikogenic foods such as broccoli and spinach can inhibit the thyroid from absorbing iodine, and I was eating these daily. After my results come back from the blood draw today I will not be returning to the Callahan Clinic, in a nutshell I waited too long for not enough treatment.

Just like every other drug pusher.

All he knows is drugs. He can do nothing to actually help, only write prescriptions.