Dr. Thomas D Hughes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas D Hughes?

I have been seeing Dr. Hughes for 11 years for my heart failure & cardiomyopathy. He genuinely cares for his patients, and always takes time with me to answer any questions/concerns I have. I have and will again recommend him to my friends and family.

Dr. Hughes diagnosed me with congenital heart disease and prescribed medicine that made me extremely lethargic. He also told me the fluid i retained had nothing to do with my heart. Changed doctors only to find out I did not have congenital heart disease , was taken off meds , and my heart was restored to normal heartbeat by having it shocked. Would not return to Dr. Hughes .

Dr_Thomas_D_HugheS_ REVIEW

Dr Hughes spent time explaining how my heart condition would effect me. i was treated for an A-fib type of attack and Dr Hughes made recommendations concerning a Cpac unit helping that condition. Sent me to sleep study. i always enjoyed talking with him on annual visits. great bedside manner .