Dr. Thomas Mcdonald Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Mcdonald?

Great Doctor

Posted on August 29th, 2016

I have a very rare disease know as Moyamoya. He's been prompt at helping with ordering the necessary tests. MRI's and CT scans . I would recommend to any of my colleagues for neurology. He's been in continued contact with my neurosurgeon, Dr. Seinfeld in Denver at UC Health. Overall rating I would give five stars.

Posted on February 10th, 2016

I was told to have a follow up appointment but I have called 3 times and no one returns a call. I have never experienced worse

Do not make the same mistake I did

Posted on January 31st, 2016

I trusted Dr. McDonald even though he has a horrible bedside manner. He was so rude to me during my Botox for migraines that my 11 year old left in tears because she was so angry that someone would treat me that way. He also failed to diagnose my seizures and just kept upping my migraine medicine which was making me sicker. I went back to him several times, but should have known from the first visit that he was not a competent neurologist. There are so much better doctors in CS and Denver. Please do yourself a favor and DO NOT go to this one.

Posted on May 24th, 2015

This Dr. isn't qualified to practice any sort of medicine. He needs to return to medical school and start over. Probably undergraduate school too.

Find another doctor

Posted on October 26th, 2014

I went to see Dr. McDonald after having had a grand mal seizure. Each time I saw him, I would tell him about continued seizures.He would just up the dosage of what I was on. On the third visit, he told me he didn't think I was having seizures at all- I was up to 8 a day. That was the last time I saw Dr.McDonald. I went to a neurologist in Denver, (now retired). She listened to me, confirmed my seizures and changed my meds. I was seizure free in a month and have stayed that way for over three years.

Can't say I would recommend

Posted on July 16th, 2014

Before I was diagnosed with a large meningioma, I went to this neurologist. I felt rushed and that he wasn't qualified. Just did not feel he was offering the right diagnosis (more tests but not a brain scan). I went back to my pain doctor (Ross), and he suggested a brain MRI. He was correct. Subsequently went to UCH (Lillehei) for the procedure. Lillehei and staff were absolutely awesome, can't say enough good things about him.

Too one-step approach

Posted on March 22nd, 2014

Staff/dr does NOT listen, doesn't take time to read file. Prescribed same med 3 times after told it didn't touch headache. Can't see past botox to consider anything else. Left message 5 days ago and STILL no return call. Now planning 3 hour drive to Denver to try someone else. Keeps attempting to rx meds on the "tried and failed" list.

Beware!

Posted on November 28th, 2013

Posted on October 25th, 2013

I had to wait with my mother to be seen for about 20 minutes. Dr. McDonald was running 20 minutes behind but this is normal for most offices of any kind . Dr. McDonald is a very good neurologist. Worth waiting for. The medical assistant was kind but not good at his job.

Missed Diagnosis!

Posted on April 30th, 2010

Dr. McDonald is very behind in mondern diagnosis of Fibromyalgia and isolates everything to carpal tunnel without taking the entire body'symptoms into account, before presenting his diagnosis.

Posted on September 30th, 2017