Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas D Ryan MD
Dr. Thomas D Ryan has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Thomas D Ryan has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 6
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas D Ryan - Posted on August 3rd, 2016
Dr. Ryan & staff
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas D Ryan - Posted on September 18th, 2012
Dr. Ryan rocks!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas D Ryan - Posted on March 27th, 2012
First off, Dr. Ryan has an assistant I think she is a Doctors assistant. Dr. Ryan's practice is not like all the other practices that DEMAND you poison your child with various vaccines and other things that the parent does not feel comfortable doing. If you want a real choice go to Dr. Ryan, he cares about you as a parent and will respect your wishes and of course cares about your child! Thank you Dr. Ryan for giving me and my 9 children a choice!
DR. THOMAS RYAN-KIND AND CARING
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas D Ryan - Posted on March 21st, 2012
The doctor and staff don't know anything
Self-verified patient of Dr. Thomas D Ryan - Posted on September 2nd, 2011
I don't believe his staff or him really know anything and they just guess off the top of their head whats wrong with the child and argue with the parent who is with the child all day and knows the child's normal behavior and say its something its not.I will be taking my child elsewhere and they all need to go to school again and keep continuing their education because they are pretty bad.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2010, 2016, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ryan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University Hospital Suny Stony Brook
Dr. Thomas D Ryan Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPEDIATRIC MEDICAL CENTERS, 20 Collins Dr Ste B, Cartersville, GA
Dr. Thomas D Ryan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cartersville, GA.