Dr. Thomas D Ryan Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Thomas D Ryan?

Dr. Ryan is an example of what your Pediatrician should be. He is kind and caring and he listens to what you have to say. Dr. Ryan has been my son's doctor for 7 years.

Dr. Ryan & staff

Always a great experience , I am a foster parent and parent and they are always great with ALL my children ....wouldn't go anywhere else EVER.....

Dr. Ryan rocks!

First off, Dr. Ryan has an assistant I think she is a Doctors assistant. Dr. Ryan's practice is not like all the other practices that DEMAND you poison your child with various vaccines and other things that the parent does not feel comfortable doing. If you want a real choice go to Dr. Ryan, he cares about you as a parent and will respect your wishes and of course cares about your child! Thank you Dr. Ryan for giving me and my 9 children a choice!

DR. THOMAS RYAN-KIND AND CARING

While my wait was overly-long at our last appointment, it does not negate the fact that Dr. Ryan is a rock star among doctors. I have been a mother for 21 years, my youngest child just turned 4. It took me 18 years to find a wonderful and caring doctor.

The doctor and staff don't know anything

I don't believe his staff or him really know anything and they just guess off the top of their head whats wrong with the child and argue with the parent who is with the child all day and knows the child's normal behavior and say its something its not.I will be taking my child elsewhere and they all need to go to school again and keep continuing their education because they are pretty bad.

While I haven't found any problem with the doctor, his office has the most deplorable pediatric practice I have ever seen. In seven visits to the office, we've only seen the doctor twice. They don't have any weekend appointments, nor do they take sick children without appointments, which results in numerous trips to either urgent care or the emergency room. And when an ER or urgent care doctor recommends follow up appointments within a few days, the "office" naysays that advice, encouraging me NOT to follow up until an antibiotic round is completed. I will never take my children back there. Take your records and find a doctor that actually cares about children.