Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Dannals
Dr. Thomas Dannals, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Dannals is affiliated with Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center, Thomas Memorial Hospital and Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital Huntngt. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Dannals has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
Dr. Dannals is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Novant Health Forsyth Medical Center
Thomas Memorial Hospital
Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital Huntngt
H/S Rehabilitation Hospital of Huntington
St Mary's Medical Center
Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
Williamson Memorial Hospital
29 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1984
St Josephs Hospital Health Center
Dr. Thomas Dannals accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNovant Health Forsyth Medical Center, 3333 Silas Creek Pkwy, Winston Salem, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Dannals in this video.
Dr. Thomas Dannals is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.