Dr. Thomas Deeble Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Deeble?

Scarred from my experience

Posted on July 6th, 2012

Here I am finding myself pregnant again, and going through loads of research to find a good doctor because I had such a bad experience with this doctor that left my baby in the nicu and emotionally traumatized from the whole thing. I will say if you are looking for a doctor that is BY THE BOOK about everything, this is the one for you. For me, every body and mother and baby is different and you cannot just force your system and schedule on someone else. He stripped my membrane without asking me to induce my labor, which I think is illegal. He didn't ask because he knew I would say no. He wanted the baby out on HIS timeline, even though ultrasounds showed everything was fine and the baby had plenty of space to grow more if needed. It just wasn't his schedule, and his/their schedule was NOT even accurate. It caused me to go into labor before my body and baby was ready, and bleed profusely to the point I had to be rushed to ER and monitored all while in labor for over a day. I refused to be further induced (the baby is ready when its ready, you don't need to force these things), so they finally kicked me out of the hospital. As soon as I was discharged on my way to the parking lot in pain you cannot imagine (Kaiser), I went into full blown labor and water broke (no need to be induced), THEY ARE RIDICULOUS. The horror story goes on and gets somewhat worse, but we all lived to tell the tale and luckily are healthy enough. Just left scarred from that first special experience.

Posted on September 11th, 2015