Dr. Thomas Detweiler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Detweiler?

Absent minded

Posted on November 25th, 2017

I went to see him 5 time3s and each time I had to explain what my meds were for. He acted like I was wasting his time and did not come across as a caring doctor or person at all. I will drive the extra 30 miles to go to someone I trust.

This Dr may have Been good but is now jaded

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Horrible experince! I went to him looking for a new PC. Worst experience ever. His bedside manner is atrocious and rude. He was offended that I had a chronic condition yet came prepared with detailed info and records, which he did not even look at. His only concern was over the meds I was stable on and had been for years. He looked down his nose disdainfully and with condemnation as if I were a crazed drug addict. He did not care about my recent injuries from a recent serious accident which gave me 5 fractured ribs, a pneumothorax, plus shoulder injury with a 5 day stay in hospital. He was Blatantly acidic and dismissive. Don't go to him if you have any kind of pain issues as he "does not prescribe narcotics". Even if you have an acute injury in need if care. This dr takes the care right out of caregiver.

This Dr may have Been good but is now jaded

Posted on February 20th, 2017

Posted on November 29th, 2012

Dr. Detweiler is very comprehensive and gives his patients a lot of time without making you feel rushed.

Excellent

Posted on September 5th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Detweiler's since 1997. (15 years). He has excellent diagnosis skills and can spot a broad range of ailments. He stays up to date with current literature and techniques and is extremely intelligent. I have been to many doctors in my life but Dr. Detweiler has earned my respect. The office is small, the staff is small but excellent, accommodating, and professional. This is a practice for adults or older adults, not children.

Very professional and extremely thorough

Posted on January 20th, 2011

I felt comfortable talking to Dr. Detweiler. He was a patient listener. He seemed very knowledgale about my conditions. His practice is small and personal.

Posted on December 4th, 2017