Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas J Ditkoff has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Completely blew off my daughter's pain symptoms. Suggested we were doctor shopping because we were searching desperately for answers. Actually said that maybe my daughter just didn't want to be a cheerleader any more and this was her way of telling me. Just because her xrays were normal, he did nothing to look further into the cause of her pain. My daughter decided to push through the pain to continue cheer, at HER choice, and here we are 2 years later, 2 more concussion/whiplash injuries, chronic neck/shoulder/jaw pain and she now suffers from depression and anxiety because nobody can figure out why she injures so easily and what is causing the dysfunction. So, thanks for nothing, Dr. Ditkoff. Probably the most unsympathetic doctor I've ever met. And to think he works with children.
Dr. Ditkoff's abrupt and rude personality indicates to me he no longer enjoys his work and it's time for him to retire... Dr. Ditkoff told my daughter she had nothing more than a bad sprain. Today, under the care of a different doctor, my daughter will be going in for surgery to stabilize a fracture, repair a torn tendon and tighten ligaments.
Took my son here with broken femur. Doctor seemed a bit overboard with the xrays. I didn't really get the reasoning behind xraying the fracture every couple weeks. we were having no problems or pain. What really got me was when the dr asked me if we were going to physical therapy. When i answered that we were not, because my son seemed to be walking, running, climbing without a problem his reply was, " You son is not 4, he cant just bounce right back". my son was still young, age 11, and in fact Dr ditkoff he did bounce right back, without paying for and wasting time driving to PT in your office where you probably get a kick back for referring patients. we have also had over an hour waits in his waiting room.
Dr. Ditkoff is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
47 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Thomas J Ditkoff accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Thomas J Ditkoff is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Southfield, MI.