Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Thomas Doerr
Dr. Thomas Doerr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Doerr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas Doerr has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Thomas Doerr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 1 of 1
35 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
University Of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsINNOVARE HEALTH ADVOCATES, 9915 Kennerly Rd Ste J, Saint Louis, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas Doerr, MD - Internal Medicine in Saint Louis, MO, in this video.
Dr. Thomas Doerr is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.