Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas W Dorrell Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Sports Medicine
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 33
Dr Dorrell is one of the best doctors I have seen! As a nurse, I have seen /worked with quite a few! He is thorough, ethical and compassionate. His timely and accurate diagnosis of my cancer, saved my life! His staff is always friendly and helpful! Office hours and ease of getting an appointment can't be beat! We need more like Dr. Dorrell!
I have been going to Dr. Dorrell since he opened. He has treated my whole family. Where he makes it in my book is the ability to think out of the box. My adult son became very ill and none of the doctors he was going to could give him an answer as to what was wrong. So I took him to Dr. Dorrell. He was able to pinpoint a very rare illness that only 1 out of 100,000 people come down with. Thanks to Dr. Dorrell we were able to get the medical treatment needed. Yes thank you Dr. Dorrell.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2016, 2015, 2009, 2014, 2011, 2013, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
26 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1992
St Mary Corwin Medical Center
Dr. Thomas W Dorrell Jr accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Medical Center, 14433 S Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX
Dr. Thomas W Dorrell Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Corpus Christi, TX.