Dr. Thomas P Dovidio Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas P Dovidio Jr?

I went to McHenry Community Health Center because my moms insurance didn't go through. I am 17 years old and have been seeing a regular doctor since I was 10. I went here and they give me a Pediatrician and they make my mother go in with me. This doctor seemed to try to rush me out of the office and didn't believe me when I said they make melatonin in 10mg. The main reason I went was because I have terrible insomnia and have tried everything over the counter. He told me to try things that I told him I have already tried and would not listen to a word I said. Overall terrible experience. My mother was less than thrilled as well.

Dr. Dovidio is AMAZING!

great doctor - especially for first time parents!

Dr. Dovidio has been nothing but excellent. He always asks many questions and even figured out that my son has a reflux problem before I even realized anything was wrong! He offers great professional advice on not just medical issues but also things like what the baby can play with and when is best to put him in his own room. He gives all the answers without me even having to ask the questions.

Do NOT care for this Dr. at all

I had to take my child to see him because my normal pediatrician was booked and Dr. Dovidio was new to the office and had openings. I was not impressed with his bedside manor or his abilities in the least. He was very careless in his diagnosis and rushed us out of the office, only to come back to my regular dr. a week later and find a rather significant issue Dr. Dovidio completely missed.