Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas K Dudenhoeffer has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Thomas K Dudenhoeffer has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Thomas K Dudenhoeffer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
Every patient in the waiting rooms notice he spends up to 45 minutes or more talking to a patient .. if your an attractive woman. He has been calling for non medical reasons...why? Every other patient gets about 5 minutes. He tries to pick up women that are in recovery.. maybe he sees them as easy targets. Total scumbag. Maybe a good doctor once upon a time.
Mr. Dudenhoeffer has (knowingly or unknowingly) prescribed very strong narcotics to patients that have recently dropped out of drug rehabilitation programs- although tests (MRI's etc.) reveal no obvious, severe, pain issues. That being said, he does deal with drug and alcohol dependency issues very well. Strictly a personal opinion.
Dr. Dudenhoeffer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Thomas K Dudenhoeffer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsConcerned Care Llc, 3900 Clark Rd Ste L2, Sarasota, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Thomas K Dudenhoeffer in this video.
Dr. Thomas K Dudenhoeffer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.