Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Duffield
Dr. Thomas Duffield, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Feasterville Trevose, PA. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Duffield is affiliated with Capital Health Regional Medical Center, St Mary Medical Center and Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Duffield has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 16
Dr. Duffield is not your ordinary doctor. He goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable and explain everything you need to know. He is patient, kind and considerate. Dr. Duffield is professionally competent and extremely intelligent. It has been getting a little harder to make an appointment with him lately--I think his excellent reputation has gotten out and more people are coming to see him!
Dr. Duffield is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Capital Health Regional Medical Center
St Mary Medical Center
Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell
Capital Health System At Mercer, Trenton
Capital Health System at Fuld
Saint Marys Medical Center
26 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Thomas Duffield accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsEileen Lestrange-Schwartz DC, 1200 Bustleton Pike, Feasterville Trevose, PA
Dr. Thomas Duffield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Feasterville Trevose, PA.