Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas E Dunaway has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Thomas E Dunaway has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Thomas E Dunaway has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 14
He did not provide much feedback or information during pregnancy. I had to ask questions or he would make the appointment 2 minutes long. He told me I "blew it" with my weight which depressed me beyond words. I adamantly did not want an episiotomy and he did one A. Without telling me first and B. Simply to speed up the birth. He left a piece of placenta which messed up my body for 8 weeks. I am very disappointed in my experience with him.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
41 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Thomas E Dunaway accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLander Womens Care, 206 Main St, Lander, WY
Dr. Thomas E Dunaway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lander, WY.