Dr. Thomas E Dunaway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas E Dunaway?

Doesn't listen to needs of patient.

He did not provide much feedback or information during pregnancy. I had to ask questions or he would make the appointment 2 minutes long. He told me I "blew it" with my weight which depressed me beyond words. I adamantly did not want an episiotomy and he did one A. Without telling me first and B. Simply to speed up the birth. He left a piece of placenta which messed up my body for 8 weeks. I am very disappointed in my experience with him.

had a very difficult time after surgery, he and his wife were kind compassionate and willing to help. My calls were never ignored, amazing physician and wonderful people.

great dr.

I went to him when I was pregnant with my son 3 years ago. The staff were wonderful always helpful with any of my worries and Dr. Dunaway was straight to the point with things. if I ever had another child I would choose him again.

Great

I had eight children. He delivered two of them:) He will truly be missed:( He would be there if you need him...You could call for any questions you had:) I am now trying to find a good Doctor...It's hard to find one as nice as him:):) Thanks Dr. Dunaway for being a great Doctor!!!!

I had three children only my last one was delivered by Dr Dunaway He is a great OBGYN I wish I would have went to him for my other delieries

I put my trust in this doctor.

I have been seeing this doctor for many, many years. I put my trust in him concerning my health. He has been an awesome doctor and delivered my two children. He is caring and concerned. I hope he does not retire before I am gone from this earth. I would not know any other doctor in ob/gyn to trust.

Dr. Thomas E Dunaway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lander, WY.