Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas K Duncan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Kidney Disease
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Heart Failure
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Lipid Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Endocrine Disorders
- Thyroid Diseases
- Geriatric Medicine
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Peptic Ulcer
Showing 5 of 15
coming from a family of doctors, i urge extreme caution with this doctor and his staff. he is more of pass the buck or do nothing doctor rather than the buck stops here. wont take ownership of your problem and rather pass you on to someone else. he has a nurse that i call "nurse rachet" (michelle) who is a work of art who is obviously in the wrong profession. my opion of course, but look elsewhere
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
43 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Thomas K Duncan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
- Anthem WI Blue Priority X Indiv DirectAccess
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Common Ground Empower Trilogy
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThedacare Physicians Neenah, 333 N Green Bay Rd, Neenah, WI
Dr. Thomas K Duncan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neenah, WI.